Wednesday, July 9, 2008

The latest from N.J



Saturday: Susan and I were lazy most of the day. In the afternoon we went out to The Fire station where Bill works and watched them do practice extractions from a car. It was very neat.



Sunday: Susan and I went out to Bull Run and walked around and saw where the different battles took place.

Monday we went to the Marine Corps museum.


I arrived at the PHIL train station yesterday where Abby picked me up. We went to her in laws for brunch and then ran errands. I also took a great 2 hr nap!!! Today Philip and Abby are having all of the Sikoras over for supper. Scott and Lisa Rochon and their three kids are here from Florida. It should be fun! Tomorrow I leave for N.C. to meet up with Lori and then go up to the camp "near" Ashville.

1 comment:

Sjo said...

Tell Phil and Abby Hi from us. I forgot you were going to get to see them on this trip thought you probably told me. Have fun in Carolina!! thanks for the up dates.